What We Believe
The Bible is the inspired Word of God.
· 2 Tim. 3:16, 2 Pet. 1:19-21
- That God is One. That in Jesus Christ, God was manifest in the flesh; and that in Jesus dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily.
· Ex. 20:1-5, Is. 45:5, Mt. 1:21-23, Col. 2:9
- We receive salvation by grace through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. We are partakers of this salvation through obeying the Truth of the Gospel in repentance from sin, baptism in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sin, and by receiving the Holy Ghost with the evidence of speaking in other tongues as the spirit gives utterance. We are baptized by this one spirit into the body of Christ.
· Eph. 2:8, Rom. 5:1;6:1-6, Acts 2:38, 2 Cor. 12:13
- In the personal and imminent return of our Lord Jesus Christ for the Church, and His personal return with His saints in the Second Advent.
· Phil. 3:20-21, Rev. 22:20
- In Divine healing.
· James 5:14, 1 Pet. 2:24, Is.53:5
- That all men are lost outside the scope of the redemptive work of Christ.
· Eph. 2:12, Gal. 5:6;2:15-16, Rom. 3:23-26;6:23, Mk 16:16
- In observing the Lord’s supper as a memorial of His broken body and the New Testament in His Blood.
· 1 Cor. 11:23-26
- All believers must live a holy life.
· Heb. 12:14, 1 Pet. 1:13-16. Titus 2:11-12, 2 Cor. 7:1
- In the nine Gifts of the Spirit being in operative in the Church.
· 1 Cor 12:1-11
- In the God-given ministries of the Church.
· Eph 4:11-13
- That every believer is to manifest the fruit of the Spirit in his life.
· Gal 5:22-23
- Tithing is God’s financial plan for providing for His work.
· Mal 3:10, 1 Cor 4:2, 1 Cor 16:2